It's Friday! Time for RevGalBlogPals Friday Five. And today's invitation to play is:
Well friends, this is one of those weeks when I simply must work today, which is normally my day off. I know, I know. We may tut-tut all we want, but the fact is, some weeks are like that. So, this week's F5 is simple.Name five things you plan to do today.
Bonus: If today is about "have-to" for you as well, share up to five things you'd like to be doing today.
Gee, I'm not the only one working on my normal day off. It's ok though. Since I enrolled in Spanish for Ministers Class I switched my day off from Friday to Wednesday. Normally, during this 12 weeks of Spanish class, I would go to class in the morning and work in the office in the afternoon. But today I will:
1. Skip class and go to the office for a few hours this morning. The reason for skipping class is #5 which will keep me out of the office in the afternoon. (Don't look ahead, be patient.)
In the office I will:
2. Call to check up on some members who had medical procedures during the week (Why do they always happen on the same day and time in different cities?)
3. Contact our Brownie & Junior Troop Leader to prepare for a belated Girl Scout Sunday Celebration as I was in Arizona performing a wedding on the official Girl Scout Sunday last weekend
4. Get everything I need together for Sunday's church board meeting
5. at 2:30 pm (PDT) visit my ob/gyn oncologist to find out if the 10 weeks of treatments got rid of the precancerous growths. I'm nervous. I've already had 4 surgeries and don't want to face another one. Please pray for me!
I'd LOVE to
1. Go to the malls to take advantage of the many Spring Dress Sales
2. Get a facial
3. Spend some time writing the definitive answer to "What they didn't teach us in seminary"
4. Spend hours on the phone with my friends in other states
5. Anything but go to the ob/gyn oncologist!